Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lucy Ohanyan ~ March DT Reveal

Hi everyone, my reveal day is finally here and I'm super excited to share with everyone what I've created with Memory Maze's amazing chippies ~

"Enjoy Yourself"



This is a layout of my oldest daughter, she's my sensitive child and she's always quick to getting hurt, actually when I was doing this layout and she saw the finished product she loved it and couldn't stop raving about it, until she saw her sister's, her response was "her's is better then mine", lol, o well, on to the layout ~

I absolutely love tearing up my papers to reveal what's underneath, and find myself doing it on most layouts. I misted the background with Tim Holtz Distress Stains mixed with a bit of Perfect Pearls, I also added texture by using The Crafters Workshop Tile stencil with some molding paste.


I used the Memory Maze Vintage Corner chipboard and misted it with Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Spiced Marmalade, I then stamped a random image on to the chippie using Distress ink and followed that with embossing powder and heat embossed it ~


used the same process for the word sweet ~


For Memory Maze's chipboard in Under Score, I added a bit of bling and used a fiber ribbon lopped through it ~

Memory Maze Products:
Vintage Corner C0139
Word Sweet G0199
Under Score 4 S0153

................................................................

"Believe in Yourself"


This layout is of my middle daughter, who is so full of life and incredibly bubbly, I wanted this layout to reflect that a bit~

I used a Crafters Workshop stencil for the background and misted it, I then used two layers of doilies on the edges with lots of gesso in between them, I used molding paste on all my layers and embellishments as I wanted it to have a more shabby feel~


This is Memory Maze's chipboard Mother and Child, which I took apart and used as a frame, I added Glossy Accent with some micro beads on top ~


Gave the same treatment to the Birdcage Wrought Iron and dangled it with a Tim Holtz chain ~


For the word cute and the boarder hook I misted them using different colors of Distress Stains and added Glossy Accent on top ~

Memory Maze Products:
Mother and Child S0105
Birdcage Wrought Iron L0084
Boarder Hook 1 S0147
Word Cute G0169

..................................................................

"Count Your Blessings"


This is a layout of the other man in my life, who I adore beyond words~

For my background I tore up my paper and misted just a bit with Tattered Angels, I also added tissue paper to my edges ~


For my Phobe Watch chippie I misted it with Tattered Angels and added Rock Candy paint on top ~

For my Penny Farthing chippie I inked the wheels and then heat embossed it with Distress powder and used Distress Stickles on top ~


Gave the same treatment to the word Forever except I used a stamp to add a random pattern to it ~

Memory Maze Products:
Phobe Watch S0613
Penny Farthing S0606
Word Forever G0080

........................................................................

I hope my creations inspire many of you to go out and stock up on these amazing chipboards from Memory Maze, until next time ~

Lucy













10 comments:

  1. Lucy I loved looking at your post , fabulous well done lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Lucy love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fabulous Lucy.I like your treatment of the chipboard too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are lovely and the way you used the chipboard really set them off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts lots of layers and great colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the "random", torn pieces on your layouts. The way you treat the chippies make them blend perfectly with your personal style. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Beautiful! your work is amazing and I love how you've used your Chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely in love with the "Believe in Yourself" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the techniques you used for the chippies!

    ReplyDelete