Thursday, June 5, 2014

Winter is Upon Us

Hi Kim here sharing with you this week well winter is now officially here even though it has been fairly mild here. Today I am sharing with a LO with a photo of winter in Paris in 1975 I just loved my time there.
 

I have used the following Memory Maze Products

Word Sheet

Cog Clocks 

Bicycle and Horn

Next I would like to share with you all another layout using some of Memory Maze's awesome Steampunk products


I have used the following Memory Maze Products
12 x 12 Make your own Steampunk 

Word Sheet



And for my final share I would like to share a layout that Sally designed the chipboard for me to use yes did you know that sally will custom make chipboard to suit your needs.



I have used chipboard here to make the all my embellishments and have used metallic ink and rub on creams to make them look like metal how awesome does it look.


I have also layered the chipboard to achieve dimension on the layout.  


 I have used the following Memory Maze products to create this layout

Flourishes Bulk

Roman Numerals 23MM

Roman Numerals 16MM


Cog Clocks


Fancy Cogs Punked 100 x 150


Just Nibs 100 x 150


Just Tags 100 x 150


Miniature Cogs 100 x 120


I hope you have enjoyed my week of shares I look forward to next month and sharing more with you than you for looking Kim





  





No comments:

Post a Comment