Monday, September 29, 2014

Bright and beautiful board books ,are the key for September.

  My next two pieces for September are board books.
Those that know me know how much I love books and off the page projects.I have used one of the  book kits to complete these projects.
There is a lot of ink and color used in the preparation of these books. I wanted them to be bright and it is important that you enjoy making them as well as the finished product.



This book is approx 7 inches  and makes quite a statement
The central pages of the book can be  made of paper or card with a unique system to allow little or no pressure on the spine its self.





This is the Kit just put book in the search bar to find it 








I have used 60 and fabulous, these come in most ages. If you can't find it email us and we can make one for you
.N0131





As with most books embellishments,ribbons and add-ons make a fabulous presentation.






No comments:

Post a Comment