Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lets grunge it up ~ Donna O'leary

Hello all and welcome back to Memory Maze blog.  Today I have a few projects to share with you.  Lots of fun to be had.  So grab a cuppa and enjoy.

* * * * * * * * * * 

ALTERED BIRDHOUSE

This month the design team have all been sent a birdhouse.  I believe there is different ones that come in all different sizes and styles.

I covered my entire birdhouse in paper and then glued together.



I then added embellishments to pretty it up.  I have inked and stamped a cog for the door mat.


Added a number of flowers and some wee birds.
* * * * * * * * * *

Here you can see I have added some texture pasted and spray to grunge it up.


Used more cogs for decoration


and sprayed with ink to finish it off.

* * * * * * * * * * 
A GRUNGED UP JOURNAL


I made this journal completely using the techniques I learnt from Finnbair.  If you ever get to do some of her classes. DO IT!  they are some much fun.

I have used a number of random Memory Maze micro chipboard bits to complete this journal.


* * * * * * * * * * 
MIXED MEDIA CARDS



I love layers and I loved making this card.  full of lots of layers and chippie.  I have had this winded dress form for a while and was happy how this has turned out! 


Another mixed media card using naked ripped up chippie!  lots of texture!

MEMORY MAZE PRODUCTS USED


 cogs clocks and hands 100 x 150 MIN BUY 3


feather flourish   2 per pack  100 x 150 min buy 3



Ladies form with decorative wings


Roman Numbers
Birdhouse


.

Thanks for popping on by.  XOX Donna















1 comment: