Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Moments Like These with Mel Barnicoat.

Hi Everyone and welcome to my post this week.


Moments like these


I have had these papers sitting around for a while. I love any shade of teal at the moment and was waiting for the perfect project to use these papers on.

I have used plenty of chipboard on these projects and for something different I have used chalk ink and then Stampendous Tarnished Mica Fragments. This product is like tiny little peices of plastic that are a gorgeous colour and suit this project. I covered parts of my title with chalk ink, then glossy accents and then applied a large amount of the fragments. Once dry, just shake off the excess. They catch the light and look great when they are shimmering.





I have added some cute little cream resin flowers as well as lots of fussy cutting.


Wrought Iron 23. Which I cut into two separate pieces.




Border Chipboard. This border piece I cut in half and only used one half of it.





Live every moment

For my card this week I used some of the left over flowers that I fussy cut from pattern paper. I also used the same technique on the chipboard pieces with the Mica fragments.


Wrought Iron 45. Cut in half.






Thanks for coming along and having a look at my work. Make sure you keep coming back every day to see come more work from the fantastic Design Team.

Mel
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

2 comments: