Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A little bit of Mixed Media



Kim has been hitting the  retreat scene this week so  fun is what it is all about.


Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

Captured

Hi all  today I am sharing 2 layouts with you. I have painted the title purple to match the image and have used black gesso under the title with the Pebble stencil.


  
I have taken the title and cut it in half to give me the title captured . And I have also used the pebble black spots under the title

I have used the following Memory Maze products:



Smile Like you Mean It

For my second LO I have used the Grunge Dot Stencil and randomly circled some the dots and added sequins, I have also used the Cotton Tree branch and birds set and painted and metallic inked it. 


The below image shows the awesome branch and birds and dots from stencil


I have used the following Memory Maze products

Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.

Kim Kendell.
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

2 comments:

  1. The colours and textures on both of these projects are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete