Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Today we have Melissa celebrating with a beautiful Baby Girl Layout.

Hi Everyone. 

This week I decided to create a frame for a friend at work who is about to have a baby girl in a couple of weeks. I already knew the colours that she has in her nursery and wanted to create something really girly and pretty. I found these gorgeous papers and thought this Sweet title would be perfect for what I had in mind.


I didn't want the Chipboard pieces to detract from the whole piece overall so I just covered them in Distress paint and left them as is. 
 There are so many different little pieces that I have added in such as resin flowers, ribbon roses, glass flowers and rhinestones.






 I am so happy with how this piece turned out and My friend was over the moon with it. She couldn't believe that I put the whole thing together. It was the best compliment a crafter could ever be given.



For my second piece I created a simple layout with a  cute little bicycle and Sunshine title. I loved the rustic feel of the colours in this layout and the copper colours in the brass flowers.

The bicycle and title were painted with Twinkling H2O's. They add such a gorgeous shimmer to chipboard and are so easy to use.






Thanks for coming along and having a look at what I created this week. Make sure you come back and have a look at what the rest of the amazing team come up with.


Mel
xxx


1 comment:

  1. These are such beautiful peices of art.. Every piece put together so carefully.. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete