Monday, February 27, 2017

Scrapbook layout ... by Lynn Good


Hi there, before February ends, I thought I would share with you a layout that I created of my grandmother and her brother - I just love the old photos and so pleased that my Mum was interested in our family history and got a heap of photos.




I have used the Prima Collection - Love Clippings.    I have used Lindy Stamp Gang starbursts on the background over some stencilling.

The chipboard has been embossed using Lindy Stamp Gang embossing powders - Terra Cotta Rust and Golden Angel Wings.

I used the following Chipboard pieces:






Memorable moments , enjoy every moment, script, doiley ,fancy ,m


Here are some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)



Lynn Good
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment