Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cards By Jason Anesbury

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I be sharing with you 3 cards. 

Card 1 

With this amazing stencil I used modeling paste over the stencil onto white card stock.
when dry I sprayed Dylusions London Blue on the top half an the bottom half I used Kaiser mist Lime Green .
The flourish in the corner I used Dylusions White linen.
With the tree I used Prima Finnabair  Metalique Steampunk Copper an with the leaves I used Dina Wakley Lime Green.
The word Adore I used Prima Finnabair Metalique Dark Velvet an when dry I went over it with glitter glue.
The birds I used Prima Finnabair Metalique Dark velvet Silver  Spoon, Royal Red, Green Gold.

I used the following   Memory Maze products








Card  2

I put the stencil over the white card stock an used modeling paste when dried I used  Kaiser Craft mist Pink and Magical Pearny Scarlet Red.

With the world Journey I used Dylusions White linen.

The Hearts I used Tim Holtz's Distress Paint Candied Apple.

The butterflies I used Jenni Dowling Seed Packet.

The cogs I used Prima Metalique  Steampunk Copper ,when dried I used Glossy Accent's.



I used the following Memory Maze products








Card 3

With this amazing Heart Stencil I used modeling  paste When dry I used Colour Blast shimmer dust Candy an light Spray of Dylusions White Linen.

The Hearts I used Prima Finnabair Metalique Royal Red an opal magic rose gold.

Word love I used Dylusions White Linen

I went around the card with Liquitex  Mars Black.


I used the following Memory Maze Products.





Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2017 Memory Maze team member. 



No comments:

Post a Comment