Monday, July 24, 2017

Magical Milestones layout by Tania

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be here sharing my first post for Memory Maze as a DT member. I have such a gorgeous pack of goodies to work through and create with. My first project is a Mixed Media layout, with a watercolour background! I'm quite fond of this type of background.

I layered up with some stenciling and lots of stamping. The background stencil I used is this cool one from Memory Maze:

Inverse bricks by bricks small

Inverse bricks by bricks small



My chosen chipboard pieces are the Script mini words, title and the gorgeous set (6), of butterflies:



Wire butterflies 100 x 120

Wire butterflies 100 x 120  min buy 3

My watercolour background was made with a mix of watercolour paints and Dylusions Sprays mixed with water. I coloured all of my chipboard pieces with some Smooch Accent ink, which I have had in my stash for a long time! It's perfect for these pieces. Just a layer of Gesso first, then the ink goes on nice and smooth!!!




Before adding my photo, I added some paper layers and used some pocket cards and other bits of ephemera. 


I love these butterflies, can imagine a million more projects with them. Thanks for visiting!!!


Tania Ballestrin Memory Maze Design Team



No comments:

Post a Comment