Tuesday, September 19, 2017

All Boy-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share a couple of projects with you today, using the wonderful products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

All Boy Layout

For my first project I did a layout of my Son Dylan, taken a few years back on a trip to Queensland. I have used 7 dots Hazy days papers for this layout, with a lot of stencilling and stamping in the background.

 
Close up of the Memory maze Duo Stars, which I embossed and sponged in distress paint
 
 
All Boy title Painted and Embossed on the edges and Chipboard Cogs, I painted in copper metallic paint and stamped with a grunge stamp, then sponged some of the edges in black paint.
 
 
Close up of Memory Maze Grungy Stencil which I used with blue distress ink, and the Cross stamp which I stamped with archival ink randomly around the page.
 
 
Memory Maze supplies used:

All Boy in circle 75 x 75mm packs of 10 Memory Maze
Stars duo pack of 10
Double Z fold card Birthday (Dad)

For my Second project I made a grungy dad birthday card with the left over cogs, from the 12x12 cogs sheet.
 
Chipboard cogs I left natural rawness and inked some of their edges just in distress inks.
 
I used some metal cogs on my top layers of my cluster
Back of the card for your sentiment and small chipboard cog cluster
 
12 x 12 all there is is cogs, cogs for everything
Mini cogs and watchparts 5 gram hang sell. All will be different
 
 



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017
 

No comments:

Post a Comment