Monday, September 4, 2017

Cute-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne back again to share some more Memory Maze projects with you today.
I have two layouts to share with you today, using some lovely Sea papers from 49and Market.
Along with some awesome Memory Maze Chipboard products.

Layout
Cute

 
I used quite a few different techniques, to alter some of the chipboard pieces, from this 12x12 chipboard Mermaid set. The Cute Title I embossed with a chunky ivory embossing powder which has a hint of gold in it.
 
 
The sea horses and Coral I painted in white gesso first, I then used Prima water colour oil pastels to colour them in, I did the same with the coral pieces as well. Once the pieces were dry I then used my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen, over my chipboard pieces to give a little sparkle and shine to my chipboard.
 
 
 


 

Layout
Beauty

 
For my second layout I used another one of the 49 and Market Sand and Sea papers, with left over chipboard pieces from the Mermaid set. The anchor I embossed with a distress embossing powder to give a rustic look, I added a little bit of distress ink colour to the edges of the anchor. The wire I painted with white gesso, I wanted to leave it a little bit of the shabby look. The coral I water coloured once again and painted the coral prongs with heavy gesso.
 
 
The Beauty Title I used the same shabby white embossing powder, the sea shell I embossed with a sea blue glitter.
 
 
The Mermaid I altered her using some of Lindys Stamp Gang Starbursts sprays, I added some Mica powders, some Art ingredients beads and muslin and sequins. I firstly glued on all my chipboard pieces to layer her up, then gave her a coat of white gesso. Then a couple layer of sprays and started to decorate her.
 
 
 
 

..

Memory Maze supplies used:
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

 


Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment