Saturday, September 2, 2017

{This is Happy}


Hi everyone Kylie here.....

THIS IS HAPPY - LAYOUT

This layout is a Mixed Media background I created on Black Bazill, with some bright acrylic paint colours and assorted washi tape a fab Glitter Title and of course some Memory Maze Chipboard.....

 I have chosen to use the 
gorgeous Memory Maze Chipboard below.


To alter the chipboard I have painted the scrolls using Metallic Blue paint - set aside to dry. 

Once dry I embossed randomly with Pink embossing powder.


The scrolls now are altered and looking gorgeous 
and are now matched to coordinate with my layout.


Place the scrolls on your layout

I have added to top and bottom of my photograph


I totally love how the Chipboard now coordinates with my layout and has given my layout dimension.......

I hope you have enjoyed my layout I have enjoyed sharing it...

See you next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment