Monday, November 6, 2017

Got to love Christmas- by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Chipboard products.
Today I'm sharing a Christmas layout, yes December is not that far away. Back in July school holidays, we took the kids to Sovereign hill at Ballarat for Christmas in July. It was so spectacular especially the light show at night. The whole township was transformed into these beautiful lights, really something well worth seeing was very cold as well, lucky all those fire pits were burning to keep you nice and warm, and the snow falls though not real added to the atmosphere.

Layout
Got to Love Christmas



 




 
close up of page one I used the Memory Maze Got to Love Christmas title, which I embossed in white and Used Lindys Embossing powder in purple for the heart. I also used the small chipboard Christmas tree with title, I inked with distress ink and added some silver dots to the tree with metallic paint.
 
 
Close up of second layout, I used the Memory Maze Love, Magic, Believe, Christmas. Which I embossed in the same white embossing powder, I did the star and the bottom of the title in silver embossing powder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Memory Maze supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Happy crafting everyone!

 
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2017
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment