Saturday, December 2, 2017

{lovely ladies}

Hi everyone - Kylie here to inspire you with another layout here on the Memory Maze blog......




Swirl 2a Swirl flourish


To alter this gorgeous piece of chipboard I have used yellow Zinc embossing powder......






This layout is of my gorgeous mother and my daughter - I have created a background using texture paint and a cute branch stencil once dry I touched up with assorted metallic paint colours. I than drizzled with House paints orange and white..... over the background. Once dry I layered with old map paper and two different background papers which I have just torn and layered along with some small white dollies.


I have embellished with assorted wash tapes, gauze and puffy embellishments and of course my embossed chipboard flourish.

For the title I have used a Heidi Swapp die "Lovely" and gold chipboard tiles. To journal I have used manila tags. Last but not least I have used a white sign pen and doodled around the edges.

Hope you enjoyed todays upload.
















No comments:

Post a Comment