Monday, May 21, 2018

Dream Big - By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Dream Big Layout


Today I'm sharing a mixed media layout using Memory Maze Lasercuts, Prima Marketing Zella Teal paper range and flowers. For my layout I did a background of some sprays and some background stamping. I did some layering behind my photo, adding some empherea in and around my photo also. I have used some lovely prima flowers and my gorgeous chipboard pieces from Memory Maze, are the stars of my layout.



I have used some gorgeous Butterflies from Memory Maze, I just love the solid butterfly flourish which I have painted in brown distress paint, then I have dry brushed in a teal colour of distress paint.


This butterfly I painted in the same colours, I used a metallic gelato over the teal paint, and I have used some art ingredient beads in the centre of the butterfly.




Memory Maze supplies used:


Thanks for stopping by the blog today

Leanne Nankervis
Design Team member 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment