Saturday, May 26, 2018

Strong by Suzanne Franin

Hey Everyone 

My turn on the Blog today make sure you check out the Facebook page to keep up to date with all that's happening - constant new products and all the latest Design Team projects
I couldn't wait to use the BOHO Skull and Feathers with a Dreamcatcher Chipboard Set I love this set it's awesome there is so much in this set to use 

I saw this Quote online and thought it was so true and wanted to use it 


I started of by using some of the Colour Blast Bling Colour Paste, then used some of Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Rusty Red, Pink Blush and Vintage Rose adding water here and there to mix the colours a bit and to also make them lighter and darker in different areas
After the paint dried I went over the paint with the Colour Blast Bling Colour Paste with the Skin Stencil so the Bling Colour Paste would stand out more


I used the Colour Blast Bling Colour Paste on the Chipboard Feather which is also from the BOHO Skull and Dream Catcher set I love how when you heat the paste it bubbles so it gave it lots of texture


I added some flowers, some Bling in a little bottle and scattered some Art Ingredient Art Stones mixed with some Helmar Tacky Craft Glue  


I used some Colour Blast Colour Paste Snow White on the head of the skull and then the Antler I used the Rust Paste to make it look old then added lots of flowers to the top of the head for more dimension 


I added the Art Stones and some of the  Rust Paste over the top of the flowers and then randomly added some Art Pebbles 


Memory Maze Products I used - 






Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment